Thursday, April 1, 2010

March Favourites



Primer: Im loving 'Metaliglow' its fab, its an eye primer which keeps your eyeshadows on thorough out the day. it comes in 2 different bottles and 2 shades, I use the lighter of the 2 and i cant get enough of it. If i run low on high beam 2 its a great face shimmer. it also lasts for ages I recon ill defo will have some left this time next year :D i'm so excited about this product and strongly recommend it :)

Foundation: I went into Brown Thomas on the prowl for a new foundation, all of my friends use Giorgio Armani so I went to their counter. the sales assistant was sooooooo nice I told her I didn't want to break the bank so she gave me a tester and chose which foundation would suit me through my description of my skin........Ladies i'm loving it it stays on all day without having a caked look so great coverage, its weightless so not heavy at all on the skin and it doesn't give me breakouts whoooooop :D although its E45 I'm defo gonna go back and get it, the tester was brill too it lasted me 8days so I got a good oul try of the product :D theres 13 shades im shade 4....another highly recommended buy from me :)

Eyes: I bought a mac eyeliner at the start of the month called "teddy" I love it so much, I put it below my lash line and smudge it to give a brown smokey look....love it so much :D try it out :)

enjoy

No comments:

Post a Comment