Tuesday, May 4, 2010

omg what have i done???

serious problem guys my skins gone bust totally bust i mean.....ive broken out like never before :(

oh and i gave in to Armani luminous silk foundation.....maybe thats the reason.....that would make sence.......the spots stop at my jaw line which is where i stop my foundation.....hmmmmm.......okay so i've been doing really well so far with project 10 pan......benefit and dior mascara finito :D however now i'm in a dilema........i've about 30 spots on my face.....hmmmmm think........okay it could be in relation to the following.........

skincare........bio oil, Clinique (those bastards) exfoliator
makeup.......Armani, victoria jackson
diet........eh perfect
stress.........thats defo an issue my hand ins are all this week (hence the lack of blogs sowee)

kkkkk so i don't know if i just wanna asume its the Armani but i've an inclink it is......

Conclusion: Project 10 pan is off......OFF....just until I get my skin back into shape.......this is sooooo annoying and humiliation.....now Armani foundation doesn't stay on my skin......I do however have a plan :D mwahahahahahahahaha :) wait til' you see what I have in store ;)



enjoy x

No comments:

Post a Comment