Thursday, February 25, 2010



If there one thing I swear by its exfoliation of the face and body, nothing says gorgeous like dead skin free face. I use "Honey....Snap out of it" by Benefit. Its supposed to be used 2 or 3 times weekly but I only use it once a week I don't want to be to harsh on my skin. I also love "Dear John" moisturizer, its aaaaamazing and it smells lovely. I started using it because I used tee tree wash on my face which resulted in my already dry skin flaking and bleeding....yes it got that bad so I immediately went to my local Benefit counter and they recommended "Dear John" so Id only advise it for dry skin it did wonders for me but its pricey and gets used up soooo fast so i'm on and off it.....just thinking about the grapey smell and feel it gives against my skin makes me want to buy more lol!enjoy x

No comments:

Post a Comment