Sunday, March 7, 2010

Bio-Oil....Yay or Nay


I've had such a bad experience lately with my skin care i'll explain this another day but my parents have both told me to start using Bio-oil as it helps with acne scars....which yes ladies I suffer from...AND Milia....AND present acne......ugh the stress......anyways i've only been using it for 3days and already its helped to moisturize my skin so much I suffer from combination skin (dry.....with an oily chin....Yuck!!!) and my forehead and cheeks have become so much healthier, there not as dry and my skins so so soft....as for my spots i think i'm going to have to wait abit longer for results but I shall keep everyone updated :D Bio-oil is used for scars,stretch marks, uneven skin tone, ageing skin and dehydrated skin......I bought mine in Boots and it can be picked up at pretty much every local pharmacy near me......I put it on twice daily......:D enjoy x

No comments:

Post a Comment