Tuesday, June 15, 2010

1st Award oh yeah baby



I want to thank the academy, my mam and dad, my beau ....love you hun.....and......the beautiful Vicky (fashion and beauty fix) for giving me the lovely Cherry on top award :)

yaaaaaaay we did it we did it oh yeah yeah yeah

eeps i live for these things lol

Click on Vicky's name to view her lovely page :)

The rules of this award are...

1. Thank the person that gave this to you - Thanks again Vicky ;)
2. Copy the award and put it on your blog- one step ahead of ya!!

3. List 3 things you love about yourself
4. Post a picture you love (e.g a person you adore etc.)
5. Tag 5 people you wish to pass this award on to


3 Things about moi......

1.I'm studying Interior and Furniture Design. I'm in 3rd year in September can't wait....I'll also be doing a Make-up course this summer :) can't wait for that either so there will be more tips coming your way so watch this space :D

2.I'm a total health freak...I'd rather eat a yogurt or some fruit instead of some sweeties.....i'm obsessed with fish they are so good for your health......and I haven't had Mc Donalds in 4 years....yes 4 years....haha fast food grosses me out

3.I'm obsessed with Vampires...who isn't huh....Vampire Diaries,True Blood,Twilight I watch it all even the oldies I was TEAM BRAD long before TEAM EDWARD and alot of people even say my Beau looks like Edward....one of my mates refers to him as my "Twilight Boyfriend" haha I don't see it much but sure hey i'm hardly gonna complain haha :D


I went on the best trip of my life 2 years ago....It was an art trip to new york....AMAZING I love the city....this is one of my favourite picture of me and 3 of my friends in front of grand central station its just so priceless.....I also got introduces to MAC on this trip in Macey's I'll never forget that either :P

These little beauties will receive this award too :)


I hope u ladies haven't aready recieved this award love ya's :)

2 comments:

  1. Oooh I wanted to be an interior designer when I was little because I was obsessed with Changing Rooms lol!

    Good luck with the makeup course :)

    Great pic too, seems like we all <3 NY!

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. awww yay thanks x :) i dont really understand awards :( but i wish i did becasue they seem great! yay! if you could explain them 2 me and what i have to do next i would really appreciate it.Thanks again !
    Yay!
    Sophie-lou x

    ReplyDelete