Thursday, June 17, 2010

Brunnetes have more fun

My hair was in bits after the blonde so hesitantly I went back to my roots and dyed it dark....I also needed a change after 4 years of bright hair I decided to go over to the dark side......

It was amazing.....I didn't have to worry about roots and my hair had such a lovely shine too.....My natural hair colour is a tiny bit lighter than the pics above too but no one could tell if I left it to long to re colour....The dark had a red tinge off it because of the blonde underneath but everyone complimented that :D so I was happy.....

That was until afew months later.....

TO BE CONTINUED...


2 comments:

  1. Ahhh you're lucky, you suit light AND dark hair!

    Jealous lol. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol thanks i dont suit dark hair like u though your so sallow uv such a glow!!!:) xoxo

    ReplyDelete