Friday, June 11, 2010

Bright It Gal....I got em'

Yaaaaaaay I love my Mammy!!! As I was slobbering around my room all day eating popcorn and watching Breakfast at Tiffany's (which is even more fantastic the fifteanth million time you watch it :D) I asked her to pop down to the newsagents and get me 3 copies of Glamour mag...lucky thing she was out the door anyways to get her hair done and SHE GOT EM' eeps what a pet huh lol :D

She managed to find all 3 too so I've got IT stick, Eye bright and Bad Gal eeps eye bright and bad gal I already have in small as apart of the smokey eye pack but who could say no to more especially at such a low price huh :)

HappyGirl.com....thats me haha....now why are you sittin there readin this get out and get your copies before its to late ;)



2 comments:

  1. That you have luck!! Here in Spain they do not give anything of it .... I want!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So lucky! Too bad here in the U.S. they don't give anything. =( I order Glamour magazine too. Boo. lol

    ReplyDelete