Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Eyelash curler, Batiste and my lovely Lemon and water

I can't live without.....my pint of water with a slice of lemon in the morning, its supposed to be very good for you especially first thing in the morning :D

Rushing to go to work or meet up with friends....oh no hairs lookin' abit greasy.....hmmmm....how about some Batiste......its absolutely fantastic for those rush rush mornings especially for those who wear fringes they tend to get the greasiest so its perfect :)

wow look at those lashes........I just feel plain weird if I don't use my eyelash curler before applying mascara :)

top tip.....Blow your eyelash curler with some heat from your hairdryer for about 10 seconds you can really notice the difference after curling and remember to curl at 3 different intervals of your lashes for the best effect :)

oh and make sure not to burn yourself a steady hand is key ;)


1 comment:

  1. great tip sarah, especially the fringe one mine is so greasy after one day of wear its so annoying :) x
    sophie-lou x

    ReplyDelete